Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP) Awareness
A MEWP or M.E.W.P is a Mobile Elevated Work Platform. Through MEWP training individuals will get the awareness of the right MEWP equipment and safe execution. With the help of MEWP, individuals access working areas that are unreachable and require designated equipment. MEWP includes equipment such as aerial platform, vertical lift, access platform, cherry picker, aerial work platform, and more. MEWP plays a vital role in accessing unreachable worksite with proper safety. MEWP training helps eliminate fatal hazards such as fall and caught in between.
2. Mobile Equipment Basics
3. Before You Get in the Equipment
4. At the Worksite
5. Catapulting and Tip-Overs
- Explain the importance of equipment inspection and site survey.
- Recognize causes of mobile equipment incidents.
- Describe precautions to help prevent incidents such as falls, tip-over and catapulting.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia