Besides being a nuisance, pests have the potential to harm people, equipment and facilities. This course explores pest management strategies that prevent pest problems. Emphasis is placed on safety information for the person handling and applying pesticides, and personal safety strategies when encountering and removing pests.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
FREE STUDY GUIDE
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
2. Potential Harm of Pests
3. Managing Pest Interactions
4. Pesticide Hazards and Precautions
5. Personal Safety
- Identify ways pests can endanger people, equipment and facilities.
- Recognize responsible ways to manage interactions with pests.
- Identify hazards and precautions related to pesticide application.