Scaffold Safety Awareness
Performing work that requires the use of scaffolding can be one of the most dangerous jobs on a construction site. At some point, most workers in the construction industry will be required to use a scaffold to perform elevated work or tasks as part of their job. Scaffold Training Online course contains vital information to help you work safely on and with scaffolds. It is important to remember that regulations and standards can vary by region – your employer must determine the exact scaffold requirements for the area in which you're working and advise you accordingly.
Also Available in : Spanish , Canadian French , Portuguese
2. Definition and Classification
3. Common Hazards
4. Basic Safety Principles
5. Roles and Responsibilities
6. Types of Scaffolds
7. Operating Procedures
9. Protection and Training
- Identify common scaffold hazards.
- Explain the basic principles of scaffold safety.
- Recognize roles and responsibilities related to scaffold safety.
- Recognize scaffold design and wire rope shielding.
- Identify inspection responsibilities.
- Recall basic fall protection safety guidelines.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia