OSHA 30 Spanish Overview
El curso de industria general de OSHA de 30 horas cubre una amplia gama de temas de seguridad ocupacional, que incluyen, entre otros, identificación, mitigación, eliminación y prevención de peligros. Además, los participantes en la capacitación de 30 horas para la industria general de OSHA pueden anticipar que el curso cubrirá los pasos necesarios para completar la capacitación de extensión de OSHA y obtener una tarjeta válida del Departamento de Trabajo (DOL) de 30 horas de OSHA.
OSHA 30 Learning Objectives
- Recognize OSHA, its function, the inspection criteria for documenting injuries and illnesses, the rights of employers and workers during inspections, and the categories of violations and fines imposed by OSHA.
- Understand the supervisor's position and the significance of the company's overall health and safety procedures, as well as the necessity of communicating effectively.
- Recognize the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and discover why communicating about hazards is critical at all levels of work.
- Recognize fall protection, fire prevention, electrical safety, the nature of blood-borne infections and how to avoid danger and limit exposure, as well as ergonomics.
- Understand the distinction between confined areas and confined spaces that need a permit.
- Understand the three components of a Process Safety Management System (PSM) and how they may assist in preventing catastrophic accidents while operating with or near hazardous chemicals.
- Recognize appropriate machine guarding and how to avoid possible accidents.
- Understand safe scaffolding techniques, as well as the standards for building, evaluating, and removing scaffolds. Additionally, participants will get a working knowledge of hoists, slings, and aerial lifts.
- Recognize the critical nature of preventive actions and risk reduction procedures in relation to heat stress and disease.
OSHA 30 Exam & Quiz Information
You must score at least 70% to pass this OSHA 30 training. You will be given up to THREE opportunities to pass the quizzes and final exam. Failure to pass quizzes and the final exam will result in being locked out of this online training program, but the learner can repurchase and start back from the beginning. Upon completing this OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Spanish training and the accompanying survey, you will receive an OSHA 30 card from the provider of this OSHA training on behalf of the Department of Labor. Students who successfully complete the program will receive a completion card issued by the U.S. Department of Labor. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE SURVEY AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING TO RECEIVE YOUR DOL CARD