OSHA 30 Hour Overview
The OSHA 30-Hour, General Industry course covers a broad range of occupational safety subjects, including, but not limited to, hazard identification, mitigation, elimination, and prevention. In addition, participants in the OSHA 30-Hour General Industry training can anticipate that the course will cover the required steps for completing OSHA Outreach Training and obtaining a valid OSHA 30-Hour Department of Labor (DOL) Card.
OSHA 30 Learning Objectives
- Lowest Cost
- Finish Asbestos online certification at the lowest price in the comfort of your home.
- Mobile Compatible
- You will be able to view your Asbestos online certification on your phone, too, thus no need to carry your laptop everywhere you go.
- Take the course at your own pace.
- You won't be bound to complete the course in one go. You may take frequent breaks and complete the course at your convenience. However, our system shall begin your safety program from where you left it.
- OSHA Online Center provides different modes of information delivery for your ease. Our courses give you an understandable virtual learning safety program through digital content, and picture supported information.
- Our courses are supported by audio which will help you in understanding the training program.
- Instructor Is Just One Call Away
- If you have questions about this course, contact an instructor hotline or by email. It is guaranteed that you will get a response within 1 hour during business hours.
- OSHA Online Center provides interactive courses which will build your interest throughout your safety program.
- Easy navigation
- Our courses are self-paced, and you can complete them anytime and anywhere. In addition, our LMS allows you to save your progress and complete your safety program whenever possible.
- Completely Online
- Asbestos Online Awareness safety training program is taken entirely online. Thus, zero traffic hassles can be taken on any device with a high-speed WiFi connection that the course requires.
- Links to regulations
- OSHA.gov regulates OSHA Online Center's courses, so we ensure that our certifications educate you about the necessary OSHA-Standards and Regulations.
- Real-world scenarios
- OSHA Online Center’s course includes real-life scenarios and examples to depict site safety and hazards clearly.
- Objective-based exams
- For your clarity, we have designed our courses in a way where you can meet and keep track of the objectives of every module, this will help you in answering the final assessment.
OSHA 30 Exam & Quiz Information
You must score at least 70% to pass this OSHA 30 training. You will be given up to THREE opportunities to pass the quizzes and final exam. Failure to pass quizzes and the final exam will result in being locked out of this online training program, but the learner can repurchase and start back from the beginning. Upon completing this OSHA 30-Hour General Industry training and the accompanying survey, you will receive an OSHA 30 card from the provider of this OSHA training on behalf of the Department of Labor. Students who successfully complete the program will receive a completion card issued by the U.S. Department of Labor. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE SURVEY AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING TO RECEIVE YOUR DOL CARD