Must watch before you Enroll OSHA training with us!
The OSHA New York 30-Hour General Industry course covers a broad range of occupational safety subjects, including, but not limited to, hazard identification, mitigation, elimination, and prevention. OSHA 30-Hour General Industry New York safety training is fully voice proctored according to the New York Local Law 196. In addition, individuals who have successfully completed this course will be awarded a DOL/SST Card within 90 days. On every purchase of OSHA New York 30-Hour General Industry, GET ONE FREE COURSE in 2 of the below:
- Active Shooter Response Training
- Human Trafficking
1. Introduction to OSHA
2. Employee Safety Orientation
3. Back Safety and Injury Prevention
4. Workplace Hazard Recognition
5. Incident Investigation
6. Slips, Trips, and Falls
7. Scaffold Safety
8. Emergency and Fire Preparedness
9. Fire Extinguisher Safety
10. Fire Extinguisher: Monthly Inspections
11. Active Shooter Response
12. Earthquake Preparedness
13. Hurricane Preparedness
14. Tornado Preparedness
15. Electrical Safety: General Awareness
16. Electrical Safety: Hazards, Controls, and Best Practices
17. Lockout Tagout
18. Arc Flash and Electrical Safety Best Practices
19. PPE: Fundamentals
20. PPE: Head Protection
21. PPE: Eye and Face Protection
22. PPE: Hearing Protection
23. PPE: Hand Protection
24. PPE: Foot Protection
25. PPE: Respiratory Protection
26. Hazardous Material Transportation: Handling Non-Bulk Packages
27. Powered Industrial Truck Safety
28. Intro to Loading Dock Safety
29. Intro to Pallet Jack Safety
30. Intro to Safe Material Storage
31. Conveyor Safety
32. Overhead and Gantry Crane Safety
33. Hazard Communication
34. Workplace Signs, Labels, and Tags
35. Chemical Safety
36. Compressed Gas Safety
37. Flammable Liquid
38. Intro to Spray-Finishing Hazards
39. Intro to Hexavalent Chromium
40. Intro to Benzene Hazards
41. Intro to Beryllium Hazards
42. Chlorine Safety
43. Formaldehyde Safety
44. Hydrogen Sulfide Safety
45. Intro to Combustible Dust Hazards
46. Preventing Spills
47. Confined Space Entry: Permit Required
48. Cold Stress
49. Heat Stress
50. Hand and Power Tool Safety
51. Machine Guarding
52. Hand Safety
- Given the circumstances pertinent to site safety, this course will enable candidates to learn about the relevant OSHA Standards related to General Industry’s site safety.
- Candidates will be able to correctly identify site hazards that they may encounter directly or indirectly while working in a General Industry, such as asbestos and bloodborne pathogens (BBP).
- By forming functional Site Safety Plans, candidates can implement preventative measures covered in this course, such as Fire Protection and Prevention, Managing Safety and Health, Electrical, Forklift, and eye safety.
- Candidates will be able to handle hazardous chemicals that pose a severe threat to workers and workplaces and label them precisely to prevent misuse.
- Candidates will learn to safely wear and take off Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as respirators, safety goggles, and full bodysuits.
- Candidates can draft productive escape routes for any cause of the emergency, such as fire or chemical spill.
- Candidates will be able to comprehend how to execute operations in Confined Spaces and remember their potential hazards.
- In addition, this course provides complete knowledge about handling Hand and Power Tools, Forklifts, Aerial lifts, scaffolds, Hoists, Slings, and welding.
Exam & Quiz Information
You must score at least 70% to pass this OSHA 30 training. You will be given up to THREE opportunities to pass the quizzes and final exam. Failure to pass quizzes and the final exam will result in being locked out of this online training program, but the learner can repurchase and start back from the beginning. Upon completing this OSHA New York 30-Hour General Industry training and the accompanying survey, you will receive an OSHA 30 card from the provider of this OSHA training on behalf of the Department of Labor. Students who successfully complete the program will receive a completion card issued by the U.S. Department of Labor. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE SURVEY AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING TO RECEIVE YOUR DOL CARD
Here's what MARCOS GONZALES Jr. had to say about oshaoutreachcourses.com in addition to their video testimonial:
"User friendly, quick and affordable. Easy to navigate and so far, no issues."
MARCOS GONZALES Jr. also gave oshaoutreachcourses.com the following ratings:
Re buy: ★★★★★
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia