OSHA 10-Hour General Industry course is designed for General Industry entry level workers to understand safety associated with General Industry.
This training is based on health and safety hazard associated to General Industry workplace, additionally students will get the understanding of OSHA, responsibilities of employer and employee rights. Outreach 10-hour General Industry is recommended by OSHA as an understanding to workers for their health and safety during the course of employment, to minimize injuries and save lives. This OSHA 10 hour general industry courses comes with free Orientation. OSHA – DOL wallet card will be delivered to student after successful completion of OSHA 10-hour General Industry course.
All our OSHA courses are authorised under name of Pure Safety with OSHA.gov
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry
- 1. Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- 2. Walking & Working Surfaces
- 3. Emergency Action Plan
- 4. Hazardous Materials
- 5. Personal Protective Equipment
- 6. Machine Guarding Safety
- 7. Electrical Safety
- 8. Hazard Communication
- 9. Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- 10. Safety and Health Programs
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Hazards associated with slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
- Hazards associated with effective Egress and fire protection program
- Hazards associated with outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Hazards associated with flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
- Hazards associated with chemicals
- Hazards associated with electrical equipments
- Hazards associated with value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
- Hazards associated with the basic elements of a safety and health program
Exam & Quiz Information
You must score at least 70% on each module quiz to move forward in the OSHA 10 hour general industry safety Training. You will be given up to THREE opportunities to pass each module quiz. Failure to successfully pass the quiz will result in being locked out of this online training program, but the learner can repurchase and start back from the beginning. Once you have successfully completed all of the modules, you must pass a final exam to receive full credit for the 10 hour general industry safety training. The exam is 20 questions long and will test your knowledge on information covered throughout the OSHA 10 hour general industry safety course. You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this OSHA 10 hour training. You will be given up to THREE opportunities to pass the final exam. Failure to successfully pass the Final Exam will result in being locked out of this online training program, but the learner can repurchase and start back from the beginning. Upon successful completion of this OSHA 10 general industry training and the accompanying survey, you will receive a OSHA 10 general industry card from the provider of this OSHA training on behalf of the Department of Labor. Each student who successfully completes the program will receive a completion card issued by the U.S. Department of Labor. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE SURVEY AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING TO RECEIVE YOUR DOL CARD.
Once you complete the OSHA 10 hour, you will be provided with a completion confirmation which will be available through your My Training page. Please be aware the confirmation is not an official document. It serves only as evidence of your completion of the OSHA 10 hour training until you receive your official Department of Labor card in the mail. There is a 6 month time limit to complete the 10 hour general industry course.
Copyright © 2020 OSHA Outreach Courses