Must watch before you Enroll OSHA training with us!
Learn More About OSHA Outreach Courses
To ensure that your workplace facility is healthy and safe in terms of potential site hazards, our 10-Hour General Industry OSHA online training course brings forth essential education for amateur-level workers, who are just starting their career in General Industry, to help them execute correct preventative actions to recognize, manage, and avoid potential site hazards that can lead to deadly consequences such as accidents or even death under the Federal OSHA’s Standards. In addition, at the end of the training candidates get 10-Hour General Industry OSHA course certificate as well as DOL card within 90 days which can give them an advantage over other employees in terms of capability and productivity. To make your OSHA courses budget-friendly, on every purchase of OSHA 10, get one FREE course. After successful completion, OSHA DOL wallet card will be delivered to students within 90 days.
This course includes Job Aid (study guide) and one FREE course in 2 of the below:
- Active Shooter Response Training
- Human Trafficking
Who Needs 10-Hour General Industry OSHA Training?
10-Hour General Industry OSHA Course is good for entry-level general industry workers and is appropriate for workers in the following fields: Manufacturing, Healthcare, Warehousing, Agriculture, Storage, Distribution, and more.
Note: This course is NOT for construction workers
Guide To OSHA 10
1. Course Overview
2. Introduction to OSHA
3. Walking-Working Surfaces
4. Workplace Fires and Emergencies
5. Electrical Safety
6. Personal Protective Equipment
7. GHS Hazard Communication
8. Bloodborne Pathogens
9. Permit-Required Confined Spaces
11. Forklift Safety
12. Final Exam
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Hazards associated with slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
- Hazards associated with effective Egress and fire protection program
- Hazards associated with outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Hazards associated with flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
- Hazards associated with chemicals
- Hazards associated with electrical equipments
- Hazards associated with value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
- Hazards associated with the basic elements of a safety and health program
- Explain the importance of OSHA in providing a safe and healthy workplace for workers covered by OSHA.
- To avoid slips, trips, and falls at work, adhere to OSHA rules for walkways and workstations.
- Also, you must be familiar with safe work practices for erecting, maintaining, and utilizing scaffolds, ladders, and stairs.
- Describe the OSHA guidelines for emergency action plans, escape routes, fire prevention measures, and portable fire extinguisher regulations.
- Determine safe working methods when handling electricity, including comprehension of electrical terminology, basic electrical safety principles, and relevant legal requirements.
Exam & Quiz Information
You must score at least 70% to pass this OSHA 10 training. You will be given up to THREE opportunities to pass the quizzes and final exam. Failure to pass quizzes and the final exam will result in being locked out of this online training program, but the learner can repurchase and start back from the beginning. Upon completing this OSHA 10-Hour General Industry training and the accompanying survey, you will receive an OSHA 10 card from the provider of this OSHA training on behalf of the Department of Labor. Students who successfully complete the program will receive a completion card issued by the U.S. Department of Labor. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE SURVEY AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING TO RECEIVE YOUR DOL CARD
What is OSHA 10-Hour General Industry?
If you’re an entry-level worker, this course is your orientation to occupational safety and health. As part of OSHA's Outreach Training program to raise awareness about the safety measures under OSHA 29 CFR 1910, OSHA 10 course will help teach you how to improve workplace safety.
10 Hour General Industry OSHA course Good For?
This course is good for any entry-level general industry worker. As this course promote workplace safety and health and inform workers about their workplace safety rights. Examples include employees in healthcare, manufacturing, agriculture, cosmetology, automotive, warehousing, and distribution.
How 10-Hour General Industry OSHA course online work?
This course can be taken from the convenience of your home. Not only do our courses allow you to fulfill OSHA requirements at home, but they are also self-paced and can be completed whenever you wish within six months of your purchase.
When Will I Receive My Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 10 Card after successful completion?
When you successfully complete the OSHA 10-Hour General Industry course and pass the final exam, you can instantly download and print an OSHA 10 certification of completion. OSHA Outreach Courses offers this certificate as temporary proof that you completed OSHA Outreach training, you will receive an OSHA 10 General Industry DOL card in the mail in 4 weeks.
How Long Does OSHA 10-Hour General Industry OSHA training Last?
There is no expiration date on the OSHA 10 DOL card. However, due to frequent changes in OSHA regulations we recommend you renew your Osha 10 training every 3-4 years.
Is OSHA Outreach Courses legit?
OSHA Outreach Courses are provided through an OSHA Approved course provider Pure Safety. Hence, our courses are OSHA Approved and help you comply with your company. We are always here to assist you till you get your DOL Card or even after that for relevant queries.
Here's what OSCAR HERNANDEZ had to say about oshaoutreachcourses.com in addition to their video testimonial:
"The course had an ease about it. Some parts were difficult but eventually I figured it out and it was so much that I learned and that I can take away from it."
OSCAR HERNANDEZ also gave oshaoutreachcourses.com the following ratings:
Re buy: ★★★★★
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia