Must watch before you Enroll OSHA training with us!
Learn More About OSHA Outreach Courses
New York OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Training is based on health and safety hazards associated with the General Industry workplace. To make your OSHA safety training decisions easier, on every purchase of NY OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Training, get one FREE course in 2 of the below:
- Active Shooter Response Training
- Human Trafficking
New York OSHA 10 Hour Training contains Declaration and has been accepted by the New York Department of Buildings to comply with the Actively Proctored online training requirements of New York City Site Safety Training Local Law 196. New York's 10 Hour General Industry Outreach Training Program is proposed to give an entry-level worker general awareness of preventing and recognizing. The NY 10 Hour Construction course includes Job Aid (study guide) and an OSHA DOL wallet card, which will be delivered to students after completing the course.
Who Needs New York OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Training?
New York OSHA 10 General Industry Course is good for New Yorkers in the following fields: Manufacturing, Healthcare, Warehousing, Agriculture, Storage, Distribution, and more.
Note: This course is NOT for construction workers.
Guide To OSHA 10
1. Course Overview
2. Introduction to OSHA
3. Walking-Working Surfaces
4. Workplace Fires and Emergencies
5. Electrical Safety
6. Personal Protective Equipment
7. GHS Hazard Communication
8. Bloodborne Pathogens
9. Permit-Required Confined Spaces
11. Forklift Safety
12. Final Exam
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Hazards associated with slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
- Hazards associated with effective Egress and fire protection program
- Hazards associated with outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Hazards associated with flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
- Hazards associated with chemicals
- Hazards associated with electrical equipments
- Hazards associated with value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
- Hazards associated with the basic elements of a safety and health program
Exam & Quiz Information
You must score at least 70% to pass this OSHA 10 training. You will be given up to THREE opportunities to pass the quizzes and final exam. Failure to pass quizzes and the final exam will result in being locked out of this online training program, but the learner can repurchase and start back from the beginning. Upon completing this New York OSHA 10 Hour General training and the accompanying survey, you will receive an OSHA 10 card from the provider of this OSHA training on behalf of the Department of Labor. Students who successfully complete the program will receive a completion card issued by the U.S. Department of Labor. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE SURVEY AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING TO RECEIVE YOUR DOL CARD
Here's what DANIEL DOWELL had to say about oshaoutreachcourses.com in addition to their video testimonial:
"It was easy to use and understand. I've done osha 30, forklift, and Arial lift training. The forklift had a hang up with the video and testing times. Costumer service took care of it within minutes of me calling. Will definitely use them again when it is "
DANIEL DOWELL also gave oshaoutreachcourses.com the following ratings:
Re buy: ★★★★★
Customer Service: ★★★★★
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia