New York OSHA 10-Hour Construction course is designed for construction entry level workers to understand safety associated with the Construction Industry.
|Plastic Durable DOL Card
|Instant Downloadable Certificate
|Discount on bulk buying
|Buy Now Pay Later
|Tax Free Transaction
The 10-Hour New York OSHA training is an online safety training course designed for amateur workers or those workers who are just beginning their careers in the construction sector in New York. The New York OSHA 10-Hour construction training covers essential regulations and standards enacted by the OSHA crucial for...
The 10-Hour New York OSHA training is an online safety training course designed for amateur workers or those workers who are just beginning their careers in the construction sector in New York. The New York OSHA 10-Hour construction training covers essential regulations and standards enacted by the OSHA crucial for construction safety in New York. The 10-Hour OSHA New York Outreach construction meets the New York City Local Law 196 requirements for actively proctored online training and dispensed 10 hours of Department of Buildings approved Site Safety Training (SST) to earn your SST card. In addition, our completely interactive and narrated New York 10-Hour Construction training serves as an orientation to OSHA safety standards, thus ensuring workers are prepared and skilled to identify and prevent potential hazards and risks in the workplace.
Get Free Course of Your Choice with OSHA 30 Training
- Active Shooter Response Training
- Human Trafficking
Guide To New York OSHA 10 Construction
1. Introduction to OSHA
2. Slips, trips and falls
3. Construction-Fall Protection
4. Electrical Safety
6. Fundamentals of Personal Protective Equipment
7. Crane Safety
8. Excavation, Trenching and Shoring Safety
9. Silica and Asbestos Hazards awareness
10. Hazard Communication
11. Compressed Gas Safety
12. Stairway and Ladder Safety
13. Hand and Power Tool Safety
14. Fire Extinguisher safety
15. Hot work
- Foster workplace safety by identifying the primary responsibilities of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Implement safety measures to minimize the risks of injuries and accidents by identifying the primary causes of slips, trips, and falls.
- Understanding construction-specific fall protection protocols ensures workers’ well-being in elevated work areas.
- To reduce potential threats, obtain a comprehensive knowledge of electrical safety practices and lockout/tagout procedures.
- Choose suitable personal protective equipment (PPE) pertinent to the job tasks and examine the equipment for maintenance and a proper fit to ensure workers’ well-being.
- Maintain a safe work culture when using cranes by understanding their operations, guidelines, and inspection procedures.
- Prevent cave-ins risks by identifying potential threats related to excavation, trenching, and shoring activities.
- Mitigate potential hazards and risks related to silica and asbestos exposure by following preventative measures and understanding their effects on health.
- Address and communicate potential hazards by understanding hazard communication standards, careful usage, and proper storage.
- Comprehend stairway and ladder safety protocols and identify safe hand and power tools practices to avoid injuries.
- Understand the types of fire extinguishers and their correct usage and hot work, such as welding and cutting, to prevent injuries and accidents involving fires.
Exam & Quiz Information
A minimum of 70% score is required to earn the New York OSHA 10 card, for which you will be afforded THREE ATTEMPTS to pass the quizzes and the final exam.
In the event of failing all three times or letting your course expire, you will be presented with a one-time use of the Course Reset Button to start over, but if it occurs the second time, you will be suspended from accessing the course and will have to repurchase the course to start your training. Upon completing the New York OSHA 10-Hour Construction Outreach training and filling in the course evaluation survey, you can print out the downloadable New York OSHA 10-Hour Construction certificate. In addition, within 90 days, you will be mailed the New York OSHA 10-Hour Construction card, also known as the DOL card, which the U.S. Department of Labor issues.
What is New York OSHA 10-Hour Construction ?
Who Should Take OSHA New York 10-Hour Construction?
When Will I Receive My Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 10 Card after successful completion?
How Long Does OSHA New York 10-Hour Construction Last?
How OSHA New York 10-Hour Construction work online?
Is OSHA Outreach Courses legit?
22 NOVEMBER 2022
15 NOVEMBER 2022
14 NOVEMBER 2022
09 NOVEMBER 2022
19 OCTOBER 2022
19 OCTOBER 2022
Learn More About OSHA Outreach Courses
Join our mailing list
Get announcements, industry updates and promotional offers.