Must watch before you Enroll OSHA training with us!
The New York OSHA 10-Hour Construction is a basic-level online training course designed for entry-level workers in the construction sector within New York state.
Learn More About OSHA Outreach Courses
|Plastic Durable DOL Card|
|Instant Downloadable Certificate|
|Discount on bulk buying|
|Buy Now Pay Later|
|24/ Customer Support|
|Tax Free Transaction|
|Exclusive Access to OSHA Community|
The 10-Hour New York OSHA training is an online safety training course designed for amateur workers or those workers who are just beginning their careers in the construction sector in New York. The New York OSHA 10 construction training covers essential regulations and standards enacted by the OSHA crucial for construction safety in New York. The 10-Hour OSHA New York Outreach construction meets the New York City Local Law 196 requirements for actively proctored online training and dispensed 10 hours of Department of Buildings approved Site Safety Training (SST) to earn your SST card. In addition, our completely interactive and narrated New York 10 Construction training serves as an orientation to OSHA safety standards, thus ensuring workers are prepared and skilled to identify and prevent potential hazards and risks in the workplace.
Get Free Course of Your Choice with OSHA 30 Training
- Active Shooter Response Training
- Human Trafficking
Guide To New York OSHA 10 Construction
1. Introduction to OSHA
2. Slips, trips and falls
3. Construction-Fall Protection
4. Electrical Safety
6. Fundamentals of Personal Protective Equipment
7. Crane Safety
8. Excavation, Trenching and Shoring Safety
9. Silica and Asbestos Hazards awareness
10. Hazard Communication
11. Compressed Gas Safety
12. Stairway and Ladder Safety
13. Hand and Power Tool Safety
14. Fire Extinguisher safety
15. Hot work
- Foster workplace safety by identifying the primary responsibilities of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Implement safety measures to minimize the risks of injuries and accidents by identifying the primary causes of slips, trips, and falls.
- Understanding construction-specific fall protection protocols ensures workers’ well-being in elevated work areas.
- To reduce potential threats, obtain a comprehensive knowledge of electrical safety practices and lockout/tagout procedures.
- Choose suitable personal protective equipment (PPE) pertinent to the job tasks and examine the equipment for maintenance and a proper fit to ensure workers’ well-being.
- Maintain a safe work culture when using cranes by understanding their operations, guidelines, and inspection procedures.
- Prevent cave-ins risks by identifying potential threats related to excavation, trenching, and shoring activities.
- Mitigate potential hazards and risks related to silica and asbestos exposure by following preventative measures and understanding their effects on health.
- Address and communicate potential hazards by understanding hazard communication standards, careful usage, and proper storage.
- Comprehend stairway and ladder safety protocols and identify safe hand and power tools practices to avoid injuries.
- Understand the types of fire extinguishers and their correct usage and hot work, such as welding and cutting, to prevent injuries and accidents involving fires.
Exam & Quiz Information
A minimum of 70% score is required to qualify for the New York OSHA 10 Hour Construction course, for which you will be afforded THREE ATTEMPTS to pass the quizzes and the final exam. In the event of failing all three times or letting your course expire, you will be presented with a one-time use of the Course Reset Button to start over, but if it occurs the second time, you will be suspended from accessing the course and will have to repurchase the course to start your training. Upon completing the New York OSHA 10 Hour Construction training and filling in the course evaluation survey, you can print out the downloadable New York OSHA 10 Hour Construction certificate. In addition, within 90 days, you will be mailed the New York OSHA 10 Hour Construction card, also known as the DOL card, issued on behalf of the U.S. Department of Labor.
What is New York OSHA 10-Hour Construction ?
If you work in construction, you need to know how to spot, avoid, and report common safety and health risks you encounter on a daily basis. Our OSHA New York 10-Hour Construction ensures you understand common Jobsite hazards so that you feel safe at work. This course will help you increase your knowledge about construction-specific safety measures under OSHA 29 CFR 1926.
Who Should Take OSHA New York 10-Hour Construction?
This course is for entry-level employees doing construction work. Examples of construction jobs include carpenters, electricians, laborers, masons, plumbers, sheet metal workers, tile workers, and welders.
When Will I Receive My Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 10 Card after successful completion?
When you successfully complete the course and pass the final exam, you will receive a OSHA New York 10-Hour Construction DOL card in the mail in 4 weeks.
How Long Does OSHA New York 10-Hour Construction Last?
There is no expiration date on the DOL card. However, due to frequent changes in OSHA regulations we recommend you renew your training every 4-5 years.
How OSHA New York 10-Hour Construction work online?
Our New York OSHA 10-Hour Construction can be taken from the convenience of your home. Not only do our courses allow you to fulfill OSHA requirements at home, but they are also self-paced and can be completed whenever you wish within six months of your purchase.
Is OSHA Outreach Courses legit?
OSHA Outreach Courses are provided through an OSHA Approved course provider HSI. Hence, our courses are OSHA Approved and help you comply with your company. We are always here to assist you till you get your DOL Card or even after that for relevant queries.
Our ReviewsView All
Here's what RUSTY WOODARD had to say about oshaoutreachcourses.com in addition to their video testimonial:
"Calm cool and collective"
RUSTY WOODARD also gave oshaoutreachcourses.com the following ratings:
Re buy: ★★★★★
Customer Service: ★★★★★
Join our mailing list
Get announcements, industry updates and promotional offers.