Must watch before you Enroll OSHA training with us!
New York OSHA 30-Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the Construction Industry.
Learn More About OSHA Outreach Courses
OSHA New York 30-Hour Construction Training aims to provide health and safety hazards associated with the construction workplace. It’s time to get more in less; on every purchase of OSHA New York 30-Hour , get one FREE course in 2 of the below:
- Active Shooter Response Training
- Human Trafficking
OSHA New York 30-Hour Construction Training contains Declaration and has been accepted by the New York Department of Buildings to comply with the Actively Proctored online training requirements of New York City Site Safety Training Local Law 196. This New York 30-Hour Construction course includes Job Aid (study guide). OSHA DOL wallet card will be delivered to students after completing the course.
Who Needs OSHA New York 30-Hour Construction Training?
New York Osha 30 Hour Training is beneficial for a variety of workers in New York, such as those in construction, building development and other related fields. Some of the examples of worker includes safety directors, foreman, field supervisors, superintendents, safety specialists or anyone who works in construction industry.
Guide To OSHA 30
1. Course Overview
2. Introduction to OSHA
3. Managing Safety and Health
4. Struck and Caught Hazards
5. Personal Protective Equipment
6. Hearing Conservation
7. Respiratory Protection
8. Lead and Crystalline Silica
10. GHS Hazard Communication
11. Electrical Safety
12. Hand and Power Tools
13. Fall Protection
14. Ladder Safety
17. Crane Safety
18. Heavy Equipment
19. Forklift Safety
20. Materials Handling
21. Permit-Required Confined Spaces
22. Fire Safety
23. Welding and Cutting
24. Concrete and Masonry
25. Steel Erection
27. Final Exam
- Given OSHA historical events and current information, the student will be able to explain the importance of OSHA in providing a safe and healthful workplace to workers covered by OSHA
- Locate OSHA Standards references applicable to specific hazardous conditions and practices (Introduction to OSHA Standards)
- Recognize the aspects of 1926 Subpart C (General Safety and Health Provisions)
- Implement preventative measures for accidents in their workplace (Subpart D – Occupational health and Environmental Controls)
- Describe types of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the requirements for use in OSHA standards (Subpart E – Personal Protective Equipment)
- Understand the requirements for fire protection in the workplace (Subpart F – Fire Protection and Prevention)
- Identify types of rigging equipment used to protect employees (Subpart H – Rigging; Subpart N – Cranes and Rigging)
- Identify the critical health and safety hazards of welding and cutting in the construction industry (Subpart J – Welding and Cutting)
- Implement measures for protecting workers and equipment from dangerous falls (Subpart M – Fall Protection)
- Recognize the hazards associated with working in or around excavation sites (Subpart P – Excavations)
- Understand the safety requirements necessary to protect workers around concrete and masonry jobs (Subpart Q – Concrete and Masonry)
- Identify the precautions and hazards to protect workers using explosives or blasting agents (Subpart T – Demolition)
- Protect workers who perform jobs on or around stairways or ladders at worksites (Subpart X – Stairways and Ladders)
- List and describe the hazards and prevalence of confined spaces
- Identify common electrical hazards and related OSHA standards (Subpart K – Electrical Standards)
- Understand the importance of scaffolding for workers in elevated workplaces (Subpart L – Scaffolding)
Exam & Quiz Information
You must score at least 70% to pass this OSHA 30 training. You will be given up to THREE opportunities to pass the quizzes and final exam. Failure to pass quizzes and the final exam will result in being locked out of this online training program, but the learner can repurchase and start back from the beginning. Upon completing this OSHA New York 30-Hour Construction training and the accompanying survey, you will receive an OSHA 30 card from the provider of this OSHA training on behalf of the Department of Labor. Students who successfully complete the program will receive a completion card issued by the U.S. Department of Labor. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE SURVEY AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING TO RECEIVE YOUR DOL CARD
What is the OSHA New York 30-Hour?
If you work in construction, you need to know how to spot, avoid, and report common safety and health risks you encounter on a daily basis. Our New York OSHA 30-Hour Construction teaches you how to maintain a safe environment on your construction site.
Who Should Take the New York OSHA 30-Hour Construction?
The primary purpose of the New York OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training Program is to deliver high-quality safety and health training to workers. Construction workers in New York will be required to complete their 30 hours of training as mandated by Local Law 196.
When Will I Receive My Department of Labor (DOL) Card for New York OSHA 30-Hour?
When you successfully complete the course and pass the final exam, you will receive a DOL OSHA 30-Hour card in the mail in 4 weeks.
How does OSHA New York 30-Hour Construction work online?
Our OSHA 30-Hour Construction New York can be taken from the convenience of your home. Not only do our courses allow you to satisfy OSHA requirements from home, but they are also self-paced and can be completed whenever you wish within six months of your purchase.
How long is OSHA New York 30-Hour Good For?
There is no expiration date on the DOL card. However, due to frequent changes in OSHA regulations we recommend you renew your training every 4-5 years.
Is OSHA Outreach Courses legit?
OSHA Outreach Courses are provided through an OSHA Approved course provider Pure Safety. Hence, our courses are OSHA Approved and help you comply with your company. We are always here to assist you till you get your DOL Card or even after that for relevant queries.
Here's what JEFF STARR had to say about oshaoutreachcourses.com in addition to their video testimonial:
"A great experience from start to finish. Earned my certificate and couldn't be happier with the process."
JEFF STARR also gave oshaoutreachcourses.com the following ratings:
Re buy: ★★★★★
Customer Service: ★★★★★
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia