15 Passenger Van Safety
Driving a van is not like driving a car. 15-passenger vans are more susceptible to rollovers, blind spots, weight distribution issues and special handling requirements. Take this course to learn the things you need to know about driving a 15-passenger van so you can prevent avoidable collisions and injuries. Make sure you and your passengers reach your destination. Ideal learners: 15-passenger van drivers.
2. The 15-Passenger Van Difference
3. Before Driving the Van
4. How to Adjust Your Driving
5. Hazardous Conditions
- Recognize the difference between driving a 15-passenger van and a car.
- Recall the best way to load a 15-passenger van.
- Describe how to adjust your driving to account for the differences between cars and 15-passenger vans.
- Recall potentially hazardous conditions when driving a van and how to adjust your driving to account for them.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia