Chemical Facility Security Awareness Training
What would you do if you saw someone standing outside your facility’s fence taking pictures of your chemical trucks and tanks? Would you know how to react if you found someone sneaking into your building and trying to access a restricted area? If you found a suspicious package, would you know how to handle it? The goal of this course is to help you notice these types of situations and know what to do about them. It’s important to note that every facility has its own specific security procedures that you’ll need to follow. This course will lay the foundation; it’s up to you to learn your facility’s specific procedures!
2. Assessing the Situation
3. Purpose of CPR
4. First Steps
7. Recovery Position
8. CPR Cycle and Alerting Officials
- Recall your role in keeping your facility secure.
- Recognize common chemical facility security risks.
- Identify ways to reduce chemical facility security risks.
- Know that increased threat levels require increased vigilance.
- Recall what to do when you notice a security risk.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia