Chlorine has a variety of uses: as a disinfectant and purifier, in plastics and polymers, in solvents, and in agrochemicals and pharmaceuticals. Chlorine is used worldwide to purify water supplies as the ultimate defense against waterborne microbiological infection. It is stored at power generation facilities as part of the water treatment process. Despite its many uses and benefits, there are some hazards associated with chlorine. You need to know about these hazards and how to protect yourself against them. That is the purpose of this course.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
FREE STUDY GUIDE
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
2. Physical Properties
3. Storage and Handling
4. Health Effects
5. Emergency and First Aid Response
- Identify the physical properties of chlorine.
- Recognize the health effects of chlorine exposure.
- Recall how to safely store and handle chlorine.
- Know appropriate response and first-aid measures for chlorine-related emergencies.