Construction Safety Orientation
You should expect to go home unhurt at the end of your work day. Accidents and injuries are preventable and occur because of unsafe conditions and unsafe acts. Take this orientation course to learn some basic safety rules you can use to help prevent injuries. This course is ideal for construction workers.
Also Available in : Spanish
2. Job Hazards
3. Tools and Equipment
4. Fall Management
5. Excavations and Confined Spaces
- Recall some basic jobsite safe practices.
- Know some ways to safely choose and use tools and equipment.
- Recall fall protection measures to take when you work at heights.
- Recognize ways to minimize the hazards of excavations and confined spaces.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia