OSHA requires that companies provide a safe workplace for all workers. In order to provide a safe workplace, rules must be in place. Accidents occur as a result of an unsafe condition or an unsafe act, or both. Both are the result of the actions of people. All accidents and injuries are preventable. This orientation will explain the rules in place to prevent accidents and provide a safe workplace.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
FREE STUDY GUIDE
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
2. General Considerations
3. Chemical Safety
4. Personal Protective Equipment
5. Confined Spaces
7. Environmental Protection
- What is required of your company?
- What is required of the contractor (or in other words, you)?
- What is required of this company?
- When we each do our part to act responsibly, we’re doing the right thing!