Crane Operator Safety
About 250,000 people operate cranes daily and have to deal with the risks involved. Individuals may already be aware of the proper operating techniques associated with cranes, but it may sometimes be easy to forget to implement them in their daily routine. This course stresses crane operator safety in the work environment.
2. Worksite Preparation
3. Power Lines
4. Crane Operation
5. Special Operations
6. Conditions Affecting Operations
- Identify facts associated with crane-related injuries.
- Know how to safely establish worksites.
- Recognize proper crane setup.
- Recall safe crane operating procedures.
- Identify conditions that affect operations.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia