People, information, operations and systems are critical assets of an organization. Protecting the safety, confidentiality, integrity and availability of these assets is essential to maintaining profitability, compliance, public image and a competitive edge. Cyber security is the responsibility of everyone. This course will explain what the dangers are and what you can do to help. Ideal learners include all employees.
- 1. Learning Objectives
- 2. Identify Sensitive Information
- 3. External Threats
- 4. Internal Threats
- 5. Improving Cyber Security
- 6. Incident Response
- 7. Summary
- Identify sensitive information.
- Recognize internal and external threats to cyber security.
- Recall ways you can help improve cyber security.
- Know what to do if you suspect a cyber security breach.