People, information, operations and systems are critical assets of an organization. Protecting the safety, confidentiality, integrity and availability of these assets is essential to maintaining profitability, compliance, public image and a competitive edge. Cyber security is the responsibility of everyone. This course will explain what the dangers are and what you can do to help. Ideal learners include all employees.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
FREE STUDY GUIDE
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
1. Learning Objectives
2. Identify Sensitive Information
3. External Threats
4. Internal Threats
5. Improving Cyber Security
6. Incident Response
- Identify sensitive information.
- Recognize internal and external threats to cyber security.
- Recall ways you can help improve cyber security.
- Know what to do if you suspect a cyber security breach.