Longer hauls mean more money. Period. This simple fact is causing companies to push for more hours on the road and doctor logbooks to cover hours that fall outside of the legal service limits. However, this behavior has a serious consequence…fatigued, drowsy drivers on the road. Fatigue impairs a driver’s ability to safely operate a large truck or other types of equipment. It can and does lead to accidents that cause vehicle damage, property damage, injury and even death. Keep in mind, fatigue is not always about excessive hours and too much time on the road. This course will explain other factors that contribute to driver fatigue, identify the signs and symptoms you need to watch for, and equip you with ways to fight this dangerous and deadly condition.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
FREE STUDY GUIDE
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
3. Drowsy vs. Fatigued
4. Factors of Fatigue
5. Managing and Preventing Fatigue
- Differentiate between being drowsy and fatigued.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify dangers associated with fatigued driving.
- Categorize the factors that contribute to fatigued driving.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify signs and symptoms of a fatigued driver.
- Identify the techniques that prevent driver fatigue.