It may surprise you to learn that most workplace fires are entirely preventable. You are taking this training so that you can learn about how fires happen, dangers to watch out for, and what to do in the event of a fire.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
FREE STUDY GUIDE
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
2. Elements of Fire
3. Sources of Fire
4. Fire Prevention Plans
6. Electrical Equipment
7. Fire Prevention Tools and Practices
- Know the four components needed to start and sustain a fire.
- Recognize the leading causes of fires in the workplace.
- Recall common workplace fire prevention tools and practices.
- Recall typical procedures for fire drills and evacuations.