First Aid - Module 01 - Introduction (US)
If someone collapsed in front of you, would you know what to do? One man did. He put his first-aid training to use and used CPR and an automatic defibrillator to get the victim breathing again. In the 15 minutes it took to administer the first aid, the man saved the victim’s life. When a medical emergency happens, every second counts. You are taking this refresher training so that the steps you need to take are always fresh in your mind. When an emergency happens, hopefully your training will kick in and you will be able to respond correctly and quickly.
3. Preventing Disease
4. Moving Victims
- Recognize the importance of obtaining consent before performing first aid.
- Know what constitutes abandonment.
- Recall how to prevent the transmission of disease during first aid.
- Recognize situations in which it is acceptable to move a victim.
- Recall how to safely move a victim.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia