First Aid - Module 04 - Bleeding and Wound Care (US)
Getting bleeding under control quickly and dressing wounds correctly is imperative. Take this course to find out how to control bleeding, care for minor wounds, and offer first aid to victims with more severe injuries such as amputations and head or facial wounds. Learners include Employees who have already taken in-depth first aid training.
|Plastic Durable DOL Card|
|Instant Downloadable Certificate|
|Discount on bulk buying|
|Buy Now Pay Later|
|24/ Customer Support|
|Tax Free Transaction|
|Exclusive Access to OSHA Community|
2. Avoiding Contamination and Disease
3. Bleeding Injuries
- Know how to avoid wound contamination and disease transmission.
- Know how to control bleeding.
- Know how to clean and dress a minor wound to control bleeding and prevent infection.
- Recall the special care needed for impaled objects, amputations and injuries of the head, eye, ear, nose and mouth.
Our ReviewsView All
Join our mailing list
Get announcements, industry updates and promotional offers.