Hazardous Chemical Information - Safety Data Sheets
When you are working with a hazardous chemical, you need to know what it is, what it does and how to stay safe around it. Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) are being harmonized throughout the world to maintain a consistent and thorough explanation of necessary information to keep you safe around hazardous substances. This course explains SDSs to managers and front line workers in industries and environments that require the use of hazardous substances.
|Plastic Durable DOL Card|
|Instant Downloadable Certificate|
|Discount on bulk buying|
|Buy Now Pay Later|
|24/ Customer Support|
|Tax Free Transaction|
|Exclusive Access to OSHA Community|
2. SDS Sections
3. Roles and Responsibilities
- Recognize the purpose of SDSs.
- Recall how information is laid out in an SDS.
- Use an SDS to find information about how to work safely around a chemical.
- Identify SDS requirements for both users and producers.
Our ReviewsView All
Join our mailing list
Get announcements, industry updates and promotional offers.