HazMat Transportation - Part 2 - Shipping Papers (US)
According to the Hazardous Materials Regulations (also known as the HMR), shipping papers must accompany most hazardous material, or HAZMAT, shipments. These documents identify and describe hazardous materials, including those classified as hazardous substances, hazardous waste and marine pollutants. Shipping papers prove vital to transportation carriers, who must transport hazardous materials safely, and to emergency responders when responding to HAZMAT incidents.
2. Shipping Papers Information
3. Shipping and Basic Description
4. Additional Description
5. Certification and Manifest
- Identify the information required on shipping papers.
- Recognize the correct entries for the shipping and basic descriptions.
- Identify shipping paper and certification exceptions.
- Select the appropriate retention requirements for shipping papers.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia