HazMat Transportation - Part 7 - Security Awareness (US)
Hazardous materials are vulnerable when they are in transit. Imagine what would happen if criminals or terrorists were able to obtain dangerous chemicals and materials! Take this course to find out what you can do to prevent that from happening. Ideal learners include people who work at companies involved in the packaging, shipment, transportation and distribution of hazardous materials.
2. DOT Requirements
3. Potential Targets and Threats
4. Planning a Safe Route
5. Protecting Yourself and Your Cargo
6. Carrier Security Responsibilities
7. Industry Guidelines
- Recall security requirements for people who handle hazardous materials.
- Identify potential targets for hazardous material terrorism.
- Identify potential threats of hazardous material terrorism.
- Recognize the key factors that go into planning a safe route for hazardous materials transportation.
- Recognize ways to prevent hazardous materials from getting into the wrong hands.
- Use security checklists to identify and resolve security vulnerabilities.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia