Have you ever performed any kind of work on industrial materials? How about performing chroming or melting chromium metal? These are just a few of the activities that may expose you to hexavalent chromium, a chemical compound that presents serious health risks, including cancer. Chromium is an element found in many products with which you come into contact every day. For example, the word "chromium" probably makes you think of chrome metals and paints. When chromium is exposed to heat, it may become hexavalent chromium, also referred to as chromium hexavalent or CrVI. It's important for you to understand what hexavalent chromium is and how to avoid it so that you can protect your health.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
FREE STUDY GUIDE
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
2. Health Risks
3. Where Hexavalent Chromium is Found
4. Who Is Exposed
5. Exposure Prevention and Control
- Recognize the health risks associated with exposure to hexavalent chromium.
- Identify where hexavalent chromium is found.
- Recognize who may be exposed to hexavalent chromium.
- Recall best practices for hexavalent chromium exposure prevention and control.