Many destructive fires are caused by hot work or the cutting, welding and other work that generates heat and sparks. Various regulations and codes cover hot work and, when followed properly, help ensure you and your co-workers stay safe. This course covers hazards, safety precautions, responsibilities and emergency procedures associated with this dangerous work. Ideal learners include all employees.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
FREE STUDY GUIDE
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
2. Definition and Regulations
3. Hot Work Areas
5. Responsibility for Hot Work
7. Training and Emergency Actions
8. Special Situations
- Determine where hot work is allowed and not allowed.
- Identify the hazards and safety precautions associated with hot work.
- Separate responsibilities from those involved in hot work.
- Discuss how to use a hot work permit.
- Detect what emergency procedures need to be implemented for hot work.