Good housekeeping makes your job easier, more efficient and, most importantly, safer. This training provides key information to eliminating and controlling clutter, chemicals and other hazards when practicing good housekeeping on the job. This training is ideal for all learners.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
FREE STUDY GUIDE
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
2. Effects and Benefits
3. Housekeeping Program Elements
4. Housekeeping Tasks
5. Tools, Buildings and Equipment
6. Waste and Hazardous Substances
8. Fire and First Aid
- Recognize the effects of both effective and poor housekeeping practices.
- Identify common housekeeping tasks.