Industrial Ergonomics Awareness
Jobs in an industrial environment can be physically demanding. Preventing work-related musculoskeletal problems depends on an ergonomically sound work environment, good work practices and employee awareness. This course will introduce common risk factors and methods to prevent musculoskeletal injury. Ideal learners include all industrial employees.
2. MSDs and Ergonomics
3. Symptoms and Risk Factors
4. Contact Stress, Tool Use and Other Factors
- Identify the signs and symptoms of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Recognize workplace risk factors for musculoskeletal disorders.
- Identify general methods for controlling these risk factors.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia