Industrial Ergonomics for California
How would your life at home and at work be affected if every movement caused you pain and discomfort? What if the pain was so bad that you couldn’t work at all? Now, imagine going to your doctor to see if there is a way to heal. She tells you that the only way she can help is to prescribe expensive painkillers and time-consuming physical therapy. And then she tells you that your situation was completely preventable. How much would you want to be able to go back in time to give yourself advice about what to do differently? This training is going to provide you with valuable information and techniques you can use to avoid the kinds of painful injuries that can occur due to work in industrial settings.
2. MSDs and Ergonomics Programs
3. Symptoms and Risk Factors
5. Standing and Lifting
6. Contact Stress and Hand Tool Use
7. Vibration and Other Factors
- Identify the signs and symptoms of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Recognize workplace risk factors for musculoskeletal disorders.
- Identify general methods for controlling these risk factors.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia