Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) - Global
What if you could eliminate or minimize risks before an incident occurs? You can. In fact, a job hazard analysis provides a systematic way to identify potential hazards for a task so you can take measures to remove or control the risks. There are also additional benefits to conducting a job hazard analysis, which you will learn about in this course.
|Plastic Durable DOL Card|
|Instant Downloadable Certificate|
|Discount on bulk buying|
|Buy Now Pay Later|
|24/ Customer Support|
|Tax Free Transaction|
|Exclusive Access to OSHA Community|
2. JHA Purpose and Benefits
3. Approaches to Conducting a JHA
4. JHA Process
5. Hazards and Precautions
6. After the JHA
- State the methods and purpose for performing a Job Hazard Analysis.
- Explain the importance of involving others in the Job Hazard Analysis process.
- Recognize safety precautions to take during a Job Hazard Analysis.
- Understand the steps to completing a Job Hazard Analysis form.
Our ReviewsView All
Join our mailing list
Get announcements, industry updates and promotional offers.