Latex Allergy Awareness
Many workers routinely use latex products in their everyday work. For example, they may use latex gloves, work with tires, or wear elastic fabrics. Unfortunately, for some workers, exposure to latex may result in allergic reactions. Even people who have never had a reaction before could begin to develop symptoms. By reducing exposure to latex and detecting reaction symptoms early, you can help prevent long-term health effects.
|Plastic Durable DOL Card|
|Instant Downloadable Certificate|
|Discount on bulk buying|
|Buy Now Pay Later|
|24/ Customer Support|
|Tax Free Transaction|
|Exclusive Access to OSHA Community|
3. Products Containing Latex
4. Routes of Exposure
5. Exposure and Reaction Risks
6. Reactions and Symptoms
- Define natural rubber latex.
- Identify products that may contain natural rubber latex.
- Recall routes of latex exposure.
- Identify people who are at increased risk of latex exposure and reaction.
- Recognize the symptoms associated with reactions to latex exposure.
Our ReviewsView All
Join our mailing list
Get announcements, industry updates and promotional offers.