Materials Handling and Storage Awareness
There are hundreds of thousands of materials handling accidents every year, ranging from small splinters, cuts or scrapes, to crushed fingers, hands and feet and even deaths. Through proper precautions, you can help prevent these incidents. Ideal learners are all employees.
2. Moving, Handling and Storing Materials
4. Cranes and Slings
5. Powered Industrial Trucks
6. Safety and Health
- Identify the proper methods of moving, handling and storing materials.
- Identify the types of materials handling equipment and how to use them.
- Understand and use basic ergonomic safety and health principles.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia