Reasonable Suspicion Training for Alcohol and Substance Abuse (US)
This course provides information about drug and alcohol policies in the workplace. It is specifically designed to cover requirements for drivers as specified by the DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). It educates learners about the process of identifying potential drug and alcohol users, including spotting the indicators of substance abuse, conducting testing, and following up once results are available. This training is intended for people who manage or supervise commercial drivers.
|Plastic Durable DOL Card|
|Instant Downloadable Certificate|
|Discount on bulk buying|
|Buy Now Pay Later|
|24/ Customer Support|
|Tax Free Transaction|
|Exclusive Access to OSHA Community|
2. Employer Responsibilities
4. Step 1: Initial Suspicion
5. Step 2: Conduct an Employee Interview
6. Step 3: Determine Reasonable Suspicion
7. Step 4: Conduct Testing
8. Step 5: Help the Employee Home
9. Step 6: Follow Up and Document
10. Drivers Returning to Work
- Identify your company’s responsibilities regarding substance abuse prevention.
- Recognize the behaviors that violate Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, or FMCSA, drug and alcohol policies.
- Recall the steps for identifying employees who may be abusing a substance.
- Know what to do and what not to do during the process of identifying employees who may be abusing a substance.
- Identify the indicators of substance abuse.
- Know how safety and performance standards are enforced.
Our ReviewsView All
Join our mailing list
Get announcements, industry updates and promotional offers.