Respiratory Protection (US)
A single exposure to an airborne chemical can cause health effects that may last for the rest of your life. If your workplace contains dangerous chemicals or hazardous atmospheres, you need to know when and how to wear a respirator. This training will present the basic requirements of respiratory protection and will focus on the types and limitations of respirators. Learners include all employees.
Also Available in : Spanish
2. Respiratory Protection Program
3. Evaluation and Fit-Testing
4. Respirator Selection
6. Respirator Failure
7. Cleaning and Storage
- Identify employer and employee respirator responsibilities.
- Describe what happens during medical evaluations and fit-testing
- Recognize characteristics of different types of respirators.
- Recall how to inspect respirators before each use.
- Recognize the signs of respirator failure.
- Recall how to maintain respirators.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia