Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC)
You have seen media reports about the catastrophic effects an oil spill has on wildlife, the environment, and the livelihood of affected communities. The SPCC regulation was developed to prevent oil releases at facilities from polluting navigable waters of the United States. This course gives employees a general overview of SPCC requirements. Ideal learners are any employee involved in oil handling, transfer, storage, spill response or maintenance of oil equipment.
|Plastic Durable DOL Card|
|Instant Downloadable Certificate|
|Discount on bulk buying|
|Buy Now Pay Later|
|24/ Customer Support|
|Tax Free Transaction|
|Exclusive Access to OSHA Community|
2. SPCC Requirements and Goals
3. Types of Oil and Releases
4. Spill Countermeasures
5. Cleanup and Reporting
6. Spill Prevention
7. Spill Response
- List the general requirements and goals of an SPCC plan.
- Identify the potential types and sources of oils and oil products covered by the regulations.
- State the steps to take in the event of a spill.
- Give examples of what you can do to prevent spills.
Our ReviewsView All
Join our mailing list
Get announcements, industry updates and promotional offers.