Spray operations can present both physical and health hazards to those involved. This module covers flammable and combustible finishing materials when applied as a spray by compressed air in indoor spray applications.
PRICE: $ 24.95 DURATION: 25 min LANGUAGE: English SKU: SKU-0463
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
FREE STUDY GUIDE
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
2. Defining Terms
3. Ignition Sources and Ventilation
4. Safe Storage and Handling
5. Protection and Maintenance Guidelines
- Define spray finishing terms.
- Identify methods of avoiding fire and explosion hazards while spraying.
- List ways to properly ventilate spraying areas.
- Describe how to safely store and handle flammable and combustible liquids.
- Explain how to protect yourself with fire extinguishers and PPE.
- State how to operate and maintain spraying areas.