Trailers towed by motor vehicles provide an efficient convenient way to carry heavy loads but they present new challenges to drivers unused to their operation. Trailers are often involved in accidents caused by poor roads, adverse driving conditions, inexperienced drivers or poor equipment maintenance. The best way to avoid accidents like these is to understand exactly how towing a trailer affects the vehicle you are driving and what you can do as a driver to stay safe as you tow your load. That’s the purpose of this training.
|Plastic Durable DOL Card|
|Instant Downloadable Certificate|
|Discount on bulk buying|
|Buy Now Pay Later|
|24/ Customer Support|
|Tax Free Transaction|
|Exclusive Access to OSHA Community|
2. General Principles
3. Connecting the Trailers
4. Before You Drive
5. Driving with a Load
- How towing a trailer affects a vehicle’s operation.
- How to connect a vehicle and trailer.
- How to conduct pre-trip inspections of the vehicle and trailer.
- How to load a trailer.
- Tips for driving with a load, including accelerating and passing.
- How to back with a trailer.
- Tips for parking with the trailer.
Our ReviewsView All
Join our mailing list
Get announcements, industry updates and promotional offers.