Workplace Violence Prevention
Why are you taking this training? You or someone you know could be involved in a workplace violence incident anytime, anywhere. Your employer has a responsibility to provide a safe workplace free from violence. Certain work locations are required by law to provide this training. In addition to this training, your employer may also be required to provide information about your particular site’s assessment of workplace violence threats. Your employer may even have a workplace violence coordinator assigned to determine who needs training and other information. Now you could take this course because you want a basic understanding of what constitutes workplace violence, and the warning signs to watch for. Or you could take it because you want to know what you and others around you can do to prevent it. Whatever your reasons for taking this course, keep them in mind as you proceed through the program. Now, let’s take a quick look at what you’ll specifically learn in this course.
2. Defining Workplace Violence
3. Identifying Potential Problems
4. Roles in Prevention
5. Prevention Program
6. Disciplinary Policies
7. Incident Response and Recovery
- Identify the various types of workplace violence.
- Recognize risk factors and warning signs.
- Explain the roles of various groups of people in workplace violence prevention.
- Identify components of workplace violence prevention programs.
22 NOVEMBER 2022
15 NOVEMBER 2022
14 NOVEMBER 2022
09 NOVEMBER 2022
19 OCTOBER 2022
19 OCTOBER 2022
Join our mailing list
Get announcements, industry updates and promotional offers.