Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
Bloodborne Pathogen Course With Certification. OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens standard is a government OSHA guideline that prescribes safeguard workers against the wellbeing perils from exposure to blood and other conceivably irresistible materials and to lessen their danger from this exposure. If your job duties include even occasional contact with blood or other infectious materials, you are at risk for contracting potentially deadly, incurable diseases. Take Bloodborne Pathogen Certification Course to learn what bloodborne pathogens are and how you can protect yourself from them. Osha Outreach Courses offers the legitimate preparation and confirmation to follow the laws and guidelines as to OSHA and Bloodborne Pathogens. It is important to get familiar with the essential and legitimate actions to make when taking care of risky materials and what to do when you are exposed to blood. Businesses and organizations may likewise expect you to become BBP Certified, this course is authorized for those people too and meet all prerequisites. Who Needs to Comply with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens? Ideal learners include anyone who may be exposed to blood or other potentially infectious materials, including healthcare workers, custodians, maintenance staff, research personnel, and construction workers.
2. Defining BBPs
3. Hepatitis and HIV
5. Handling and Disposing of Blood & OPIM
6. Emergency and Long-Term Procedures
- Know what bloodborne pathogens are.
- Recognize symptoms and treatments for hepatitis B, hepatitis C and the human Immunodeficiency virus.
- Identify how bloodborne pathogens are transmitted.
- Remember to assume that all blood and other potentially infectious materials, or OPIM, are contaminated and handle them accordingly.
- Recall safe handling procedures for blood and OPIM.
- Recall emergency procedures for blood or OPIM exposure.
22 NOVEMBER 2022
15 NOVEMBER 2022
14 NOVEMBER 2022
09 NOVEMBER 2022
19 OCTOBER 2022
19 OCTOBER 2022
Join our mailing list
Get announcements, industry updates and promotional offers.