OSHA Training In Maryland
Maryland, named after Queen Mary of England, is one of the original 13 British Colonies located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. The state's economy is primarily supported by various industries such as Agriculture, Fishing, Manufacturing, Mining, Cybersecurity, Tourism, and Biotechnology, significantly contributing to its GDP of approximately 368.68 billion U.S. dollars. Maryland has its own OSHA State Plan, which directs all the Occupational Health and Safety requirements. OSHA Maryland's State Plan is commonly known as The OSHA Maryland Occupational Safety and Health (MOSH), which is part of the regulatory body which governs the OSHA Maryland State Plan, known as the Maryland Division of Labor and Industry.
Must watch before you Enroll OSHA training with us!
Why Is It Necessary To Take OSHA Maryland Certification?
OSHA Maryland State Plan covers all the public sector employees while covering most of the private sector but with a few exceptions, which are:
- All working conditions of aircraft cabin members onboard
- Maritime employment
- Employment for all military bases
- Contract workers and contractor-operated facilities working with the United States Postal Service
- Any industry, operation, employee, employer, contractor, etc., which the OSHA Maryland's State Plan does not cover
Though Federal OSHA Jurisdiction covers all the areas which the OSHA Maryland State Plan does not cover, Federal OSHA has to hold on to some Standards themselves for the private sector, such as the Anti-retaliation provision of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, Section 11(c), 29 USC 660(c). MOSH is allowed to run investigations on workplace retaliation cases when needed.
Despite the fact that most of the State Plans adopt Federal OSHA Standards and Regulations but they also have some unique standards listed down below:
OSHA Maryland Construction Standards
- Fall Protection in Steel Erection
- Lead in Construction
- Crane Safety
- Excavations, Requirement for Protective Systems
OSHA Maryland General Industry Standards
- Prohibition on Smoking in an Indoor Place of Employment
- Standards for Confined Spaces
- Standard for Personnel Platforms Suspended from Cranes, Derricks, and Hoists
- Tree Care and Removal
- Occupational Exposure to Formaldehyde
OSHA Maryland Agriculture Standards
- Standard for Field Sanitation
MOSH caters to inspections, penalties, report keeping, worker complaints, or referrals as the regulatory body enforces and administers the training requirements implementation at any workplace, be it the public sector or some of the private sector.
Advantages Of Taking OSHA Safety Training In Maryland
One can never go wrong by enrolling in OSHA Maryland Certification since, after passing the required exams and receiving your OSHA Maryland certificate, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- There will be a decrease in fatal accidents and workplace injuries.
- Workers' protection from OSHA inspections and heavy fines at their workplaces
- Reduced medical compensation costs and missed days of work
What is OSHA Outreach Courses?
We are a training organization offering OSHA-authorized training to corporate and individuals that allows them to follow safety standards at work. OSHA Outreach Courses provide training for workers and employers to comply with OSHA standards which results in avoiding penalties and fines by OSHA during site visits.
What are the benefits of signing up with OSHA Outreach Courses?
- Get 24/7 help from a dedicated support team
- 24×7 easy accessibility to online training
- Access in-depth course completion reporting
- OSHA certificate and OSHA receive an official DOL card (for 10-Hour and 30-Hour Outreach graduates)
- Interactive multimedia courses
- Affordable, customized Learning Management System (LMS)
- Instant grading and online certificates
- Corporate billing and group discounts
How many courses do we offer?
We offer an extensive list of 1200+ online safety training courses.
How many satisfied clients does OSHA Outreach Courses have so far?
We have an extremely high client satisfaction rating from 1000+ corporate clients & 4000+ individual clients.
How do I know which OSHA training course to take?
Each course has its own description related to specific fields, if you are unsure which course to take our team is there to help you out with selection.
Do the courses cover OSHA standards?
Yes. Each OSHA course is designed to present all relevant OSHA standards and regulations.
Does OSHA Outreach Course Provide Online Training?
Our Courses are 100%, 24×7 anytime, anywhere access to job-critical online training with 24×7 access to dedicated customer and technical support.
Is OSHA Outreach Courses legit?
OSHA Outreach Courses are provided through an OSHA Approved course provider HSI. Hence, our courses are OSHA Approved and help you comply with your company. We are always here to assist you till you get your DOL (Department of Labor) Card or even after that for relevant queries.
Does OSHAOutreachCourses.com offer a demo course for OSHA 10 and OSHA 30?
Yes, OSHAOutreachCourses.com offers free demo courses, and users can avail them by signing up for free on the website.
Join our mailing list
Get announcements, industry updates and promotional offers.
OSHA Outreach Courses makes it simple to take and pass your course.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia